Find Primitives, Patterns, Free Patterns, E-Classes, E-Patterns and Folk Art. I specialize in Halloween and other seasonal art and prims. I have sales often and always offer free epatterns and eclasses. I'm also available for prim-support! Email me anytime
Digital Embroidery License Information
Digital Embroidery users must register a license in order to use my artwork on items they intend to sell for profit.
(My artwork is stitcherys, printables, photos, line drawings, etc)
Digitally Embroidered materials are items such as clothing, bags, linens, etc. which are machine embroideried.
Your images will be in .BMP format. You are welcome to change them into whatever file type that is required for your machine.
Your Digital Embroidery License Registration includes:
1. Usage of my stitchery patterns, line art, printable designs and photos for Digitally Embroidered items. I do require a Copyright Notice for my Images which reads "Images Copyright © 2008 Moonchilds Primitives".
2. This usage right includes upcoming artwork as well as artwork already listed. You can join my newsletter to get updated notices when new stitchery art and other designs are available.
3. By purchasing this license, you are given the rights to use my artwork for financial gain in your own Digital Embroidery business.
4. Your may NOT sell my stitchery art, line art or printable designs themselves, even if you have colored them in. You may not alter them and sell them as your own designs. However, you are allowed to sell the items you embroidered my artwork and designs onto.
5. Your banner will be included on my 'Links' page.
6. I do not digitize the artwork. Converting the files will be your responsibility.
7. You may change the size of the artwork to fit your needs.
8. Credit for the designs/artwork, must always be given to Moonchilds Primitives. It can be on the packaging your item is delivered in, on your website, etc.
9. You may NOT create banners, websites, auction templates or graphics. If you want this feature, you must purchase the WEB DESIGNER License.
10. You may NOT create Stationary, Cards, Labels or other Printed goods for resell and profit. If you want this feature, you must purchase the Commercial License.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
By purchasing this license, you agree to all the terms listed above.
One-Time Digital Embroidery License Fee-$25